Website Studio Current Urban Design + Architecture
Intermediate Designer / Drafter: 5 +/- years of architectural experience
Studio Current is looking for a talented, motivated, creative and collaborative team member to design and implement projects of varying sizes from conceptual stage through completion. A passion for architecture & urban planning and commitment to high quality design and detailing is necessary.
- Architectural degree from an accredited university in USA
- 5 years +/- of experience working in Architecture offices in California
- Skilled at Revit is a must.
- AutoCAD / SketchUp / + Adobe Creative Suite software is preferred
- Well rounded exposure to all phases of architecture design & construction documentation
- Basic knowledge of Structural / Mech / Elect / Plumbing building systems
- Basic knowledge of California Building Code and ADA
- Hands on ability to work on projects (design / drafting / graphics)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in team structure and independently
- Must have a valid US passport, green card, or work visa
About Studio Current –
Studio Current is an Urban Design & Architecture firm located in downtown San Jose. Our focus is creative infill projects (both design & development). Our experience includes various single / multi-family residential & mix-use products, adaptive re-use of old buildings, new commercial buildings, tenant improvement / interior design, private / public schools, and community halls. We offer exciting project diversity and depth of architectural experience from conceptual & schematic designs through to construction documentation and construction administration work.
Current projects include: a classroom + admin building for a charter high school / a dining hall for a Boy Scouts camp in the Sierras / 2 commercial shell buildings in Aptos / a tenant improvement project to convert an industrial warehouse to an office / 4 modern court homes in San Jose / a Loft-Duplex in Reno / a conceptual urban development project at Guadalupe River Park / and other projects.
Please send resumes and 2-3 work samples to Sheree Tung, AIA at: Info@studiocurrent.com