Website CAS Architects, Inc.
Celebrating 40 Years
Sr. Project Manager
CAS is a fast-paced design oriented architecture firm operating in the heart of Silicon Valley for over 40 years.
We offer a high-energy work environment focused on producing creative design solutions for our demanding advanced technology clientele. Our diverse staff enjoy a close knit culture where they are encouraged to take responsibility for making CAS an exciting and rewarding place to work. We also provide and support activities outside of the office to support our sense of family and collaboration.
The Principals are hands-on, engaging in all phases of our projects.
We are seeking motivated and qualified Sr. Project Managers with an Architectural Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience for our Mountain View office. This is a position that requires direct project management and team leadership responsibilities, so the candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to work well with both clients, colleagues and government agencies.
Some of the tasks will include:
· Responsible for planning, coordinating, and administering a major project or several projects through all phases of design.
· Establishes budgets and prepares schedules.
· Oversees design development and production of working drawings and construction documents.
· Works independently and does not require significant support from the Project Principal.
· Takes initiative to facilitate problem-solving and development of solutions.
· Foster growth and professional development of team members.
CAS Architects, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and profit distribution plan, vision/dental/medical insurance plans which include a HSA option, and generous paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website www.casarch.com for more information. If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com