Website Fleetwood Windows and Doors
leader of custom windows and doors for luxury homes
Fleetwood Windows and Doors Rep Group: Since 1961, Fleetwood has been the leading manufacturer of custom windows and doors for luxury homes. Dedicated to architectural integrity and meticulous refinement.
Fleetwood Windows and Doors rep group has an opening for an Architectural Consultant in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Architectural Consultant must have strong architectural experience and be able to assist the team in promoting our products and managing current projects. The Architectural Consultant is responsible for promoting and identifying appropriate Fleetwood products, including relaying important design details and specifications related to our products, on projects headed by Architects, Designers/Interior Designers, Specifiers, etc. The Consultant must stay educated on all product updates and changes, and relay this information as appropriate. The Architectural Consultant is also responsible for identifying and fostering new relationships with Contractors, Architects, and Designers and will act as a point of contact for future projects.
This position requires a self-starter with the ability to work efficiently and independently with multiple architectural firms and projects.
What We Offer
We offer competitive compensation and a company laptop for work purposes – including outlook and company software.
Northern California, Bay Area
Travel will be required for this position. A good portion of this job will entail weekly (local) travel to visit architects/contractor offices or job sites. The Architectural Consultant is responsible for visiting sites in the San Francisco North Bay, extending from Napa/Sonoma County to the East Bay and down to the Peninsula and Palo Alto areas.
Occasional non-local (but still Domestic) travel will be required for meetings and conferences.
Years of Experience
- 3+ years experience in the fields of Architecture, Design, Construction, or related (Required).
- 1+ years experience in Sales (Preferred).
Candidate shall have the following qualifications and skills:
- BA/BS or 3-5yrs Related Work Experience: Professional architectural or related design experience; or a professional degree in Architecture, Construction, or Design from an accredited US program. State architectural license is preferred but not required.
- Experience working with Architects, Designers, Contractors, Project Managers, Sales Teams, etc.
- Technical Knowledge: Familiarity with state and local building codes, etc; ability to read spec sheets and blue-prints.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills: able to listen to client’s needs and communicate needs and direction to Regional Manager and corporate staff.
- Sales Experience: You will support the sales team with local projects that are pre/post build, trouble-shooting issues that come up, and managing day-to-day tasks. A proven ability to meet sales goals and build new client relationships is highly desired.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, time management, and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated within a multi-disciplinary team context. You will frequently be working independently and managing your own schedule – but with regular check in and team meetings. Must be a team player with a positive attitude!
How to Apply
Please include “Architectural Consultant” and your name in the email header and forward the following items to Kimberly@fleetwoodrep.com
- Cover letter
- 2-3 References
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org