Garavaglia Architecture Inc. is a dynamic architecture firm conveniently located in downtown San Francisco. Established in 1986, our range of projects and clients includes civic, commercial, institutional, residential, and cultural heritage projects with a specialization in historic preservation and sustainability. While many of our projects are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, we work throughout California.
The firm actively seeks projects that challenge our studio, including a variety of interesting and unusual projects both large and small. We pride ourselves in offering our clients innovative and personalized services for their projects while seamlessly integrating technical expertise with creative design solutions. Additionally, we have developed a highly efficient system for construction documentation in which all staff members participate.
As a growing firm, we currently seek a highly motivated individual to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 3-7 years of professional experience in an architectural office
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and MS office
- Excellent drafting skills
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes
- Awareness of project timelines and budgets
- Solid communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Comfort with a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary teamwork environment
- Detail-oriented and strong organization skills
- Understand time management and complete tasks on schedule
- Participate in CAD drafting standards, protocols, and quality control systems
- Understand both exterior and interior construction detailing
- Coordinate and communicate clearly with team members and sub-consultants
- Perform code research
- Prepare construction documents in collaboration with project manager and drafters
- Redline CAD drawings
- Review accuracy of calculations, square footages, and building code
- Assist in design detailing
- Develop drawings sets, submittal milestones, basis of design and RFIs
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Garavaglia Architecture is committed to provide an environment for growth opportunities for its employees including participation in professional organizations and continuing educational opportunities. We offer a great benefit package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Job Captain” as the subject heading.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org