Website Mogavero Architects
Let's Build Something Together
MOGAVERO ARCHITECTS would like you to join our award-winning architectural firm. We have immediate openings for experienced Architects, BIM Designers or Project Managers.
Our firm has a strong environmental and community focus and a commitment to designing urban, transit-oriented, ecological projects. We have a diverse portfolio of work including multifamily residential, university and institutional projects and are committed to creating architecture that elevates the human experience.
- Proficiency in current BIM software, ArchiCAD or Revit is required. (ArchiCAD proficiency preferred); Expertise in Grasshopper/Rhino and experience in a Mac environment a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience producing construction documents in a BIM program is required.
- Strong design and drawing capabilities. Ability to produce conceptual, schematic and design development documents for a range of residential, commercial and urban building types.
- Background or interest in multi-family, university and sustainable design, helpful.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, data-sharing environment.
- Detailed oriented and strong organization skills are essential.
*Architectural School Graduate Preferred.
Mogavero Architects is located in the vibrant Midtown district of Sacramento, California.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance; medical and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 401(k) plan, profit sharing.
- Paid vacation, sick leave and extra R & R days, along with 8 paid holidays.
- Tuition and professional dues allowance;
- Gym memberships.
- On site parking or reimbursement for biking or using public transportation.
The firm values their people and have cultivated a great office culture with a weekly breakfast club, well-stocked kitchen, company outings, and lunch seminars. We know and value the importance of families when it comes to our employees and allow time for flexible schedules.
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary needs as one file (Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com