Get ready to meet your own design team.
Description: Senior Designer, 3-5 years experience and a background in architecture or interior design.
Panafold’s vision is to reflect the beauty of our clients’ work into the world. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual to help grow our design, rendering and sustainable product creation business. They will:
- Prepare/supervise architectural plan preparation and renderings, confirm data with manufacturers, conduct site visits in the field;
- Work independently using judgement in evaluating quality and suitability of work;
- Respond quickly to clients’ requirements;
- Innovate in process and design where merited.
Panafold offers competitive pay and healthcare coverage, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K matching plan. We have also established a four-day workweek with Fridays off.
How to Apply:
If available, please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will carefully review your application, and I will contact you if there is a match for Panafold.
Why do we practice equal opportunity?
At Panafold, although we are a small company, we believe that the diversity of ideas, cultures and life experience that our employees contribute is what makes us the best partners for our imaginative clients in the architecture and design world. We take pride in our inclusive and equal-opportunity workplace where all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, Veteran status or physical disability.
Recent projects show the range of the team’s work. Architectural furniture and fittings design: 3+3 Dining Table (in Dering Hall, Sunset Magazine, California Home+Design,), Fireplace surround design (California Home+Design cover). Custom software: Applications; Showroom, real estate, firm website design; Asset Databases.
About the office:
Core work takes place at our design hub on Third Street in San Francisco’s historic American Industrial Center. We also work remotely as our sustainable products business expands.
Panafold is a small team that assists a variety of clients, providing many opportunities to expand skills and to learn from talented professionals. The team is trained in: Architecture; Interior, furniture, fashion and industrial design; website and software design and engineering.
- Bachelor/ or master degree in architecture from an accredited architecture or strong design program
- 3D modeling and rendering experience
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite and hand sketching graphic skills
- Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Strong graphic visualization/ presentation skills
- Making model and craftsmanship skills
- Ability to work with both team and clients effectively
- Have experience with SD, DD and CD level documents
- Strong organization and management skills
- Respect for craft and attention to details
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com